1313Live is a professional full-service digital and business consulting company based in the UK. At 1313live the privacy and security of our customers is the most important and we are committed to protecting the data you share with us
Our policy is simple: we never sell or rent your personal information to any third parties under any circumstances. The security of your personal information is very important to us and we are committed to protecting the information we collect. 1313Live has put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our web site.
Any information stored on the 1313Live platform is treated as confidential, stored securely and is accessed by authorised personnel only. 1313Live implements and maintains appropriate technical, security and organisational measures to protect Personal Data against unauthorised or unlawful processing and use, and against accidental loss, destruction, damage, theft or disclosure.
Throughout this policy, the term “personal information” is used to describe information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been made anonymous so that it does not identify a specific user.
Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so–for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better.
We collect information in two ways:
- If and when you provide information to us
- Automatically through operating our services.
Information You Provide Us
The amount and type of information depends on the context and how we use the information. Here are some examples:
- Basic Account Information:The information you share with us when you start to work with us. We may receive your information from contact us forms, direct emails, mailers, direct dials, tradeshows, client provided, and/or subscriptions. This will include your name, email, phone number. We may choose to contact you from the information you provide us to attend your requests.
- Content Information:Depending on the Services you use, you may also provide us with information about you in draft and published content (such as for your website). For example, if you write a blog post that includes biographic information about you, we will have that information, and so will anyone with access to the Internet (if you choose to publish the post publicly).
- Credentials:Depending on the Services you use, you may provide us with credentials for your website (like SSH, FTP, and SFTP username and password). For example, Salesforce users may provide us with these credentials in order to develop and support their features if there is a problem with their site, or to allow us to troubleshoot problems on their site more quickly.
- Communications with us:You may also provide us information when you respond to surveys, communicate with support or business executives about a support question, or post a question about your enquiries etc.
- Marketing:Most information we collect about you comes from our direct interactions with you. We combine the personal information we collect to develop aggregate analysis and business intelligence for conducting our business and for marketing purposes. You can choose to receive information by email, telephone or postal mail about our products and services. When visiting our website or using our services we may provide you with personalised information. You can always opt-out/request to be forgotten from receiving personalised communication by sending an e-mail to support@1313Live.com.
Information automatically collected through operating our services
We may collect some information about you automatically.
- Information from Cookies & Other Similar Technologies:Cookies are small pieces of information sent by a website to a Visitor’s hard disk. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. By continuing to visit the website, you agree to the placement of cookies on your device. If you choose not to accept our cookies, we cannot guarantee that your experience will be as fulfilling as it would otherwise be. We may also place cookies from third parties for functional and marketing purposes.
How We Use Information
We use information about you as mentioned above and for the purposes listed below:
- Personalise your services for you
- Provide quality customer support
- Process information and send notices/updates/reminders about meetings/calls
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement
- Deliver targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences
- Contact you at the mobile number provided by you, by placing a voice call or through text (SMS) or email messaging
- Compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties
- Send statements, invoices, payment reminders to you and collect payments from you
How We Share Information
Our policy is simple: we never sell or rent your personal information to any third parties. We may share information about you in the limited circumstances spelled out below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
- Business Operations:We may share your data as is necessary to maintain usual course of business operations, which includes licensed software(s) used by 1313Live. They include,
- Salesforce CRM
- Zoho CRM, Projects for project managements, time tracking etc
- Office 365 – Emails, project managements, time tracking etc
- GoDaddy Hosted Services
- Mailchimp, a cloud-based marketing automation platform, which is used by our teams for email marketing, engaging with our current and potential clients to build our brand.
- QuickBooks / Xero to manage accounting, invoices, bills etc
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Legal Requests:We will reveal a user’s personal information without his/her prior permission only when we have reason to believe that the disclosure of this information is required to establish the identity of, to contact or to initiate legal proceedings against a person or persons who are suspected of infringing rights or property belonging to 1313Live or to others who could be harmed by the user’s activities or of persons who could (deliberately or otherwise) transgress upon these rights and property. We are permitted to disclose personal information when we have good reason to believe that this is legally required.
- To Protect Rights, Property, and Others:We may disclose information about you when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Automatic, third parties, or the public at large. For example, if we have a good faith belief that there is an imminent danger of death or serious physical injury, we may disclose information related to the emergency without delay.
- With Your Consent:We may share and disclose information with your consent or at your direction. For example, we may share your information with third parties with which you authorise us to do so, such as the social media services that you connect to your site.
- Published Support Requests:And if you send us a request (for example, via a support email or one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish that request in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
Email us – Support@1313live.com
Call Us – +44 203 129 5807 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, closed UK bank holidays)